By: Sharon Aron Baron
Car enthusiasts won’t want to miss the Coral Springs Family Fun Day and Car Show February 1.
This year, the show will be held in conjunction with the Green Market where you’ll be able to shop for all of your fresh local foods in downtown Coral Springs.
There will be music, food trucks, vendors, bounce houses and entertainment. Some of the activities will have a nominal fee.
Cost to pre-register a vehicle is $15 or $20 on the day of the event. All vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles are welcome to register. Trophies will be awarded to winners in multiple categories. Businesses can also register to set up a 10’ x 10’ booth for $40.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m The Green Market runs every Saturday year-round from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m in Downtown Coral Springs 9530 W. Sample Rd.
For more information contact: 954-345-2119
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation