By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Farmer’s Market had something for everyone at their inaugural event last week. Besides the upscale look with the new ArtWalk location, there was plenty of delicious fresh foods and a variety of merchants.
“I thought the opening was amazing,” said Colleen Sullivan owner of Seastar Events who manages the market. “The vendors where extremely happy and I saw nothing but smiling faces from all the residents. I think that our attendance will only increase as residents become aware of such an amazing market right in their backyard.”
Held every other Sunday, the next market will be November 22, where Sullivan said they will be having a chef demonstration at 10:30 a.m. where residents can sample a green bean casserole and a ricotta cheesecake – all prepared from items provided by vendors from within the market. They will even have a vendor taking orders for organic, pasture-raised turkeys for Thanksgiving.
Children can enjoy the free bounce house, or visit the Big Bike Riders Children Foundation who will be on hand with a motorcycle for children to sit on and take pictures along with free wooden toys and other items.
Coral Park Elementary School will also be at the market raising money for their PTA with water and soda sales.
Stay tuned for more vendors coming up in the near future. Sullivan said that the market will still have all the vendors they had the past week but will also have some brand new ones too.
Coral Springs Farmer’s Market at the Art Walk
Held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Sunday of the month from November until May.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Sunday, January 17, 2016
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Sunday, May 22, 2016
The New Artwalk (next to The Walk)
9405 NW 31 Ct
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Bank parking is allowed.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts