By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Farmer’s Market had something for everyone at their inaugural event last week. Besides the upscale look with the new ArtWalk location, there was plenty of delicious fresh foods and a variety of merchants.
“I thought the opening was amazing,” said Colleen Sullivan owner of Seastar Events who manages the market. “The vendors where extremely happy and I saw nothing but smiling faces from all the residents. I think that our attendance will only increase as residents become aware of such an amazing market right in their backyard.”
Held every other Sunday, the next market will be November 22, where Sullivan said they will be having a chef demonstration at 10:30 a.m. where residents can sample a green bean casserole and a ricotta cheesecake – all prepared from items provided by vendors from within the market. They will even have a vendor taking orders for organic, pasture-raised turkeys for Thanksgiving.
Children can enjoy the free bounce house, or visit the Big Bike Riders Children Foundation who will be on hand with a motorcycle for children to sit on and take pictures along with free wooden toys and other items.
Coral Park Elementary School will also be at the market raising money for their PTA with water and soda sales.
Stay tuned for more vendors coming up in the near future. Sullivan said that the market will still have all the vendors they had the past week but will also have some brand new ones too.
Coral Springs Farmer’s Market at the Art Walk
Held from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Sunday of the month from November until May.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Sunday, January 17, 2016
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Sunday, May 22, 2016
The New Artwalk (next to The Walk)
9405 NW 31 Ct
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Bank parking is allowed.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.16Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domination Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- News2019.11.143 Coral Springs Schools Earn Five-Star Award from Florida Department of Education
- News2019.11.14New Building May Offer Fresh Beginning at Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Crime & Safety2019.11.13Sheriff Gregory Tony Announces Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser