By: Sharon Aron Baron
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is finally opening their Coral Springs location this week.
Located at The Walk, Five Guys fast-casual restaurant is known for its fresh, never frozen meat, as well as its complimentary roasted in-shell peanuts.
According to franchise president Reas Kondraschow, their opening date is Wednesday, October 9, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and said he looks forward to being a part of the Coral Springs community.
“We are excited to be joining the other merchants at The Walk in Coral Springs and want to thank the town planner’s for their support,” he said.
The new restaurant will seat 60, and a new small patio area was built to expand the sidewalk in front to accommodate outdoor dining.
Headquartered in Lorton, Virginia, the first Five Guys restaurant opened in 1986, and by 2001, the chain had expanded to five locations throughout the Washington, DC metro area. As of 2016, Five Guys had over 1,500 locations open worldwide, with 1,500 locations under development.
Not one to have a grand opening event, Five Guys will keep theirs pretty lowkey.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.10.20Crime Update for Coral Springs: Latest Incidents Through October 15
- News2019.10.17Marjory Stoneman Douglas Presents a ‘Not So Scary Halloween’ for Local Children
- News2019.10.16Coral Springs Holds Amazing Halloween Haunted House
- News2019.10.16Marjory Stoneman Douglas Alumnus Choreographs “In The Heights”