By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents interested in discovering how their drinking water is produced can see for themselves at an Open House presented by the Coral Springs Improvement District at their Water and Wastewater Plant facilities.
On Saturday, April 27, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. residents in zip code 33071 are invited to tour the facilities of the Coral Springs Improvement District CSID in a fun and educational tour to learn about their drinking water and how their wastewater is processed.
According to Dan Daly, director of operations, the event is geared towards families and will have burgers, popcorn, beverages, snacks and a bounce house for the children. They are even offering a $100 door prize to one lucky winner. Last year, they had around 400 residents in attendance during their last Open House.
The Water and Wastewater Plant facilities is located at 10300 NW 11th Manor just off Ramblewood Blvd. just past the Maplewood Elementary School.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration