By Selene Raj
The City of Coral Springs, with the help of the Florida Department of Health, is offering free COVID-19 walk-up testing sites.
The testing is completely free to all residents, so no payment or insurance is needed and no symptoms are necessary to be tested.
At Mullins Hall, 10150 NW 29 Street, testing is available Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and pre-registration is required. To register, call 954-412-7300. This testing site is open to all ages.
At Publix Plaza, 11600 W. Sample Road, appointments are not required, and testing is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Testing at this site is limited to citizens 18 years and older.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2021.12.15Single Mother Fired While Battling Cancer: Employer Denies Claims of Wrongdoing
- News2021.12.07Coral Springs Resident Selflessly Organizes Fundraiser for Neighbor in Need
- Events2021.12.05Social Club for 55-Plus Caribbean-Americans
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization