By Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t forget to register for this free “egg-citing” egg hunt coming to Coral Springs.
The city has organized “Hoppin’ into Springs Egg Hunt” for children ages 3-8-years-old. However, this year’s event has been reimagined with COVID-19 safety guidelines in mind.
With individualized egg hunt areas on the baseball field, the event allows attendees to register as a household and select their preferred time, with 10 people max per household. They ask that all attendees arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time and bring their own baskets and bags to collect the eggs.
Robert Hunter, Director of Parks and Recreation, said as they continue to mitigate COVID-19 in the community, they recognize how important city events are to residents — and hosting this year’s Hoppin’ into Springs Egg Hunt was a top priority for the department.
All attendees must wear facial coverings while inside the egg hunt areas.
This event is for Coral Springs residents only. Households must register each family member through the city’s webtrac system or by calling 954-345-2200 before the registration deadline on March 22, 2021. No walk-ups will be accepted.
For attendees to hunt for eggs together, they must be registered under the same household. Please note: the Easter Bunny will not be attending this year’s event.
The event is held on Saturday, March 27, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Sportsplex Park at 2800 Sportsplex Dr.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event