Artoberfest has been Cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew
By: Sharon Aron Baron
With the installation of the new ArtWalk, the City of Coral Springs is putting their own spin on Oktoberfest by combining German culture and art and calling it an “Artoberfest” celebration.
The event, which will feature everything from authentic entertainment to a stein-holding and a yodeling contest will be held on the ArtWalk
Friday, October 7, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Artoberfest is the perfect event for enthusiasts who enjoy a festive atmosphere with traditional German cuisine, beverages and music. Feel free to dance along with the Swinging Bavarians as they perform on stage throughout the evening.
Tucher Beer will be hosting the Biergarten and there will also be German wines available. The Cook & The Cork and other local vendors will be providing foods available for purchase and proceeds from alcohol sales will benefit the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
Plenty of free parking will be available in the Downtown area. The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event