By: Sharon Aron Baron
Families are encouraged to celebrate the holiday safely by enjoying a grand fireworks display in the park at this year’s Fourth of July celebration.
Beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday July 4, the fun will include bounce houses, food and entertainment. The event is free except food and bounce houses and some games may have a charge.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Personal fireworks, alcoholic beverages and pets are not allowed in the park.
Also, join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, with First Church of Coral Springs who will provide an evening of patriotic music to inspire and entertain from 6:30 pm. – 7:30 p.m. The Patriotic Choir event will take place at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at 10148 NW 31st Street across the street from Mullins park where parking is available.
Fireworks, provided by the City of Coral Springs will begin at 9:00 p.m.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn