By Sharon Aron Baron
Girl Scouts in the Everglades Service Unit delivered cookies to local municipalities, businesses, schools, and organizations to thank them for supporting their efforts in the community.
Girl Scout Rayne Welser said this season was unlike any other with the obstacles of COVID-19.
“We wanted to show appreciation to all the local places that supported us during cookie sales this year. Delivering Girl Scout cookies is a small gesture of appreciation for all that they do to assist area Girl Scouts.”
Community partners in the City of Coral Springs are vital to the Girl Scout organization. They provide valuable resources such as activity and project support, meeting space, cookie booth sale locations, recruitment venues, fundraising opportunities.
Part of the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, The Everglades Service Unit plans localized events for the troops, providing volunteer support and resources in Coral Springs, Parkland, and Coconut Creek.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 25, 2024American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life Taking Place in Coral Springs
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher