By Claire Cornish
There are not enough words to describe the loving, gentle nature of this four-year-old boy.
Grover is the “King of Smooshy,” and he loves nothing more than to be petted by his humans or to cuddle up by their side.
He loves toys and especially likes to trot after his ball before laying down to chew it. He is happy to be around other dogs and walks very well on his leash. This dog is a true gem and is looking to meet his loving forever family as soon as possible.
Please email Grover’s friends at Popo Rescue to arrange a meeting at Laurennicholeturner@icloud.com.
Grover says, “I’m ready for my forever family to take me home.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.065-Month-Old Puppy with Expressive Ears Needs a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.03.11Now Living at Broward County Animal Care, Bayleef is Scared and Shy
- News2021.03.02Major Graduated Top of the Class from Training and is Ready for a Home