By Claire Cornish
There are not enough words to describe the loving, gentle nature of this four-year-old boy.
Grover is the “King of Smooshy,” and he loves nothing more than to be petted by his humans or to cuddle up by their side.
He loves toys and especially likes to trot after his ball before laying down to chew it. He is happy to be around other dogs and walks very well on his leash. This dog is a true gem and is looking to meet his loving forever family as soon as possible.
Please email Grover’s friends at Popo Rescue to arrange a meeting at Laurennicholeturner@icloud.com.
Grover says, “I’m ready for my forever family to take me home.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC