Alexander Star and The Golden People
By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Annual Fourth of July celebration returns to Coral Springs, fireworks, family fun, and live music with Alexander Star and The Golden People.
Reggae and Tropical Rock group Alexander Star & The Golden People combines Alexander Star’s vocal skills with the musicianship of The Golden People to create a five-piece band including vocals, lead guitar, keyboard, drums, and bass. They’ll showcase their own music and covers by artists like Bob Marley, Big Mountain, Jason Mraz, Pharrell, Michael Jackson, John Legend, Robin Thicke, and many more.
Beginning on Sunday, July 4 at 6 p.m., the event also includes a water splash zone run operated by the Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department, a community cornhole area, and a game zone and music by DJ Reré and emcee Andres.
The night concludes with the firework display at 9 p.m.
Admission and parking are free. Participants will have food trucks and refreshment options for purchase. Personal fireworks, alcoholic beverages, and pets are not allowed in the park.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive or N.W. 29th Street.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration