By: Matt Rothman
It was a high-scoring matchup between J.P. Taravella and Coral Springs High School softball Tuesday night.
In the end, the teams combined for 30 runs while JPT earned a 21-9 win over the Colts.
It was the Trojans’ second victory of the season as they previously beat Deerfield Beach High School for their lone win of the season.
Up next, JPT faces Hallandale High School on Thursday, April 1 at 4 p.m. after playing Marjory Stoneman Douglas on Wednesday.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Carter Brooks of Coral Glades Named PGA South Florida Player of the Year
- NewsNovember 23, 2023Coral Springs Charter’s Catcher Stephanie Basso Makes College Pick