By: Sharon Aron Baron
Come out and listen to the smooth vocals of WT Heck at Coral Springs’ Jazz Brunch event where residents can not only enjoy music, they can shop for fresh food at the Farmers’ Market.
The fun takes place on Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. WT Heck performs. Bill Heck aka WT Heck began performing at the age of five. He studied guitar with Vincent Bredice, bass with Don Coffman and voice with Fred Steele. He has performed in South Florida at a multitude of venues including: SunTrust Jazz Bruch, Hollywood Beachfront Theatre, Cocowalk and Fort Lauderdale Beachplace. He has also performed in cities throughout the U.S, including; New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington and Richmond. Some of his major musical influences are John Hendricks, Mark Murphy, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Jobim and Al Jarreau.
Coral Springs newest restaurant Rise Biscuit Donuts will feature brunch specialties to purchase near the main stage where mimosas and sangria will be available for $5 per serving with proceeds going toward the Coral Springs Museum of Art. Also, Painting Fiesta will be offering of a special $5 canvas experience for all ages.
Limited seating will be available, so blankets and chairs are suggested. The city asks that residents refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event. Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event