By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music will be some of the highlights of the Coral Springs Jazz Brunch event at the ArtWalk where residents can enjoy music or shop for fresh items at the Farmers’ Market.
The event, called “Savor the Notes” takes place on Sunday, November 13, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. where visitors will enjoy local artists, along with jazz by Terri Wilson and Triple Threat. Specialty brunch specialties will be available for purchase from The Cook and the Cork, Food Truck Mainstop Grill and Coolbeans Expresso and there will be a Market to Table area featuring Farmers’ Market vendors.
Adults will love the mimosas and sangria available for $5 per serving. Proceeds from alcohol sales will go toward the Coral Springs Community Chest.
Limited seating will be available, so blankets and chairs are encouraged. Please refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event. Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs.
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video