By Sharon Aron Baron
After federal health officials recommending pausing the Johnson & Johnson vaccine during the investigation of rare side effects, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced on Tuesday that the state would follow suit.
Broward Health is stepping up to help all of those affected by the pause and encourage residents to call 954-756-6500 to register for COVID vaccination appointments — many of which are available the same day and throughout the week.
They can also visit BrowardHealth.org and fill out the online request form.
Broward Health’s vaccination sites have virtually no wait time, as patients are typically in and out in 45 minutes, including observation and currently vaccinating up to 2,000 people daily.
Call Broward Health at 954-756-6500 to make an appointment. Schedulers are standing by.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration