By: Sharon Aron Baron
Drawing thousands of spectators every year, the city’s annual Holiday Parade is one of the most popular events of the year.
This year, participants are encouraged to showcase the holiday season while focusing on a heroes theme. Examples are everyday heroes; first responders heroes; military heroes; superheroes; sports heroes.
The Holiday Parade will take place on Wednesday, December 11, at 7 p.m. Awards will be given to the top three float entries that highlight the true meaning of Holiday Heroes.
Before the Holiday Parade begins, individuals and families are invited to participate in the Coral Springs Holiday Mile run along the parade route starting at 6:15 p.m. The run, which is open to runners of all ages and abilities, is $15 and requires participants to register online. Race day registration is $20. To register or for additional information (parking, awards, rules, and regulations), visit itzevents.com.
In the event of inclement weather, the parade will be held on Thursday, December 12.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music
- News2021.09.10Tax increase for Coral Springs Residents Much Lower Than Initially Reported