By Rachael Nestel
A blend of a spa and a modern medical office, a new Coral Springs business offers a wide array of health and wellness services to suit every lifestyle.
Located at 9228 Wiles Road in the Royal Eagle Plaza, Liquivida Wellness Center’s mission is to help people feel younger, more energetic, and in control of their health, according to Emmanuel Trenche, chief marketing officer.
According to him, each client begins their program at Liquivida with an elaborate blood test known as a micronutrient lab, where hormone imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, food allergies, and other sensitivities are analyzed.
This all-inclusive medical spa offers various health and wellness services, including IV therapy, hormone replacement, peptide therapy, weight loss, nutrition counseling, skincare solutions, and medical aesthetics, such as Botox, Dysport, and fillers.
All procedures are administered by medical professionals, including licensed physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
Head over to this medical spa for a variety of IV therapy cocktails. For instance, they have an IV combination for athletes called Performance Hydration, which includes a combination of minerals and amino acids to aid in the recovery of muscles, said Trenche.
If a patient is fighting a common cold or feeling rundown, Liquivida offers a solution. Their Natural Defense IV therapy comes with a high dose of Vitamin C and B complex vitamins, which, according to him, helps people who may be feeling under the weather.
“Just to give you some perspective…we include 15,000 milligrams of vitamin C,” Trenche said. “Other practices may only include about 1,500 milligrams.”
The very first Liquivida location was established in Coconut Creek. Then, the company opened its first brick-and-mortar wellness center in Fort Lauderdale Beach. Now, they’re a growing franchise in Palm Beach Gardens, Pembroke Pines, and future locations in Texas, New Jersey, and Arizona.
The medical spa is open Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rachael Nestel has lived in Coral Springs for three years. She taught middle school English for over four years and currently works full-time as a Senior Copywriter. Rachael graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Media Studies from Rutgers University in 2009.
- Events2023.01.31Get Fit Every Ten Minutes at the New SWEAT440 in Coral Springs
- Events2023.01.31Coral Springs Museum of Art Hosts Love-Themed Happy Hour
- Events2023.01.30Unwind and Pamper Yourself: Beyond Nail Lounge Now Open in Coral Springs
- Events2023.01.23J.P. Taravella High School Presents ‘All Shook Up’ Musical Honoring the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll