By Jill Fox
Amor Perfecto is adding music to their menu when a group of piano students will tickle the ivories at the Parkland café.
On Sunday, April 7, at 2 p.m., 10 children from the Coral Springs and Parkland area, ranging from ages 6 to 15, will perform music of all types, from classical to contemporary entertaining diners while they enjoy the ambience Amor Perfecto has to offer.
Luis Acuna, store manager said he wanted to do something for the community, and when local piano teacher, Annette Brewster approached him, it seemed like a great fit. Her students are used to occasional recitals, including playing at retirement communities, but this will be their first performance in a café.
Brewster, who has taught in Coral Springs for 13 years, loves coffee shops and said she was thrilled to see a piano in this one. She’s very excited to hear her students, from beginners to the most advanced players, and thinks it’s going to be a lot of fun.
Amor Perfecto has held other events targeted to adults, such as wine tastings and impromptu violin concerts, but this will be the first geared towards children, where they will be featuring new menu items, like Oreo pancakes.
Amor Perfecto is located in the Waterway Shoppes at Heron Bayat 6240 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 115.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.10.18Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Hosts Heroes & Heroines Gala
- News2021.10.13Register Today for the Drive-Thru Pumpkin Patch Lane at Broward Health Coral Springs
- News2021.10.09MSD Eagles Baseball Program Launches New ‘Field For Dreams’ Campaign
- News2021.10.08Register Now for the Annual Drive-Thru Pumpkin Patch Lane at Broward Health Coral Springs