By Jill Fox
Amor Perfecto is adding music to their menu when a group of piano students will tickle the ivories at the Parkland café.
On Sunday, April 7, at 2 p.m., 10 children from the Coral Springs and Parkland area, ranging from ages 6 to 15, will perform music of all types, from classical to contemporary entertaining diners while they enjoy the ambience Amor Perfecto has to offer.
Luis Acuna, store manager said he wanted to do something for the community, and when local piano teacher, Annette Brewster approached him, it seemed like a great fit. Her students are used to occasional recitals, including playing at retirement communities, but this will be their first performance in a café.
Brewster, who has taught in Coral Springs for 13 years, loves coffee shops and said she was thrilled to see a piano in this one. She’s very excited to hear her students, from beginners to the most advanced players, and thinks it’s going to be a lot of fun.
Amor Perfecto has held other events targeted to adults, such as wine tastings and impromptu violin concerts, but this will be the first geared towards children, where they will be featuring new menu items, like Oreo pancakes.
Amor Perfecto is located in the Waterway Shoppes at Heron Bayat 6240 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 115.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.15State Rep Christine Hunschofsky Launches High School Internship Program
- News2021.01.14Save Money at Coral Springs Restaurants and More with the North Broward Discount Card
- News2020.12.11North Springs Improvement District In Talks To Purchase Heron Bay Golf & Country Club
- News2020.11.26MSD Eagle Regiment Sells Poinsettias To Raise Money for London Trip