By: Sharon Aron Baron
For Coral Springs residents, it may seem like there is no end in sight for the ongoing road work, and beginning next week they can expect to endure more of it.
The Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division will be performing maintenance repairs on the existing sidewalk and curb ramps on Coral Ridge Drive from Wiles Road to just south of Sawgrass Expressway beginning June 18, 2018 and ending on or before August 14, 2018, barring any unforeseen conditions or weather delays. The work is being performed over the school break to prevent conflicts with school operations.
The project entails repairing existing sidewalks and upgrading curb ramps on both sides of Coral Ridge Drive in order to make them compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
During construction, traffic on either the northbound or southbound side of Coral Ridge Drive will be temporarily restricted to one lane during daytime hours depending on where crews are working. Message signs will be posted to warn affected motorists and pedestrians.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses