By: Sharon Aron Baron
For Coral Springs residents, it may seem like there is no end in sight for the ongoing road work, and beginning next week they can expect to endure more of it.
The Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division will be performing maintenance repairs on the existing sidewalk and curb ramps on Coral Ridge Drive from Wiles Road to just south of Sawgrass Expressway beginning June 18, 2018 and ending on or before August 14, 2018, barring any unforeseen conditions or weather delays. The work is being performed over the school break to prevent conflicts with school operations.
The project entails repairing existing sidewalks and upgrading curb ramps on both sides of Coral Ridge Drive in order to make them compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
During construction, traffic on either the northbound or southbound side of Coral Ridge Drive will be temporarily restricted to one lane during daytime hours depending on where crews are working. Message signs will be posted to warn affected motorists and pedestrians.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event