By: Sharon Aron Baron
A driver who who died after crashing into a canal on Tuesday afternoon has been identified by police.
James M. Singh, 22, of Margate was driving a 2008 gray Toyota Scion along Ramblewood Drive at a high rate of speed on Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. when his vehicle struck the concrete barrier at the dead end causing it to enter the C-14 canal. He was pronounced dead on the scene after being removed from the vehicle by Coral Springs Fired Department Rescue Divers.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
If you have any information, please contact Detective Dave Young (954)346-1219.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill