By: Claire Cornish
If you’re ready for a brand new family member, then look no further because you’ve found her. Here she is – Whoopi the Wonderdog, always ready to play, cuddle and have a paddle in a pool or a lake.
She enjoys the water and is always ready to take a dip. Whoopi is a good leash walker, and although she is strong, she is low to the ground, and she takes direction and encouragement very well. She also knows some commands.
Whoopi’s favorite thing in the whole world is spending time around children, so if you are looking for a family pup, then this is the girl for you. Whoopi is looking for a home where she can be the only dog – after all, she deserves the attention. Whoopi’s identification number is A1978350.
Whoopi says to Coral Springs residents: “Let’s spend the rest of my life together!” She is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open 11 am – 6 pm Tuesday – Thursday (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.01.25Siberian Husky Pup is Looking for Treats and Snuggles
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family