By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dozens of cars decorated with electric rooftop menorahs and Chanukah paraphernalia will hit the road when the Chabad Centers of Coral Springs celebrate their annual car parade on Thursday, December 26.
With the ride of antisemitism, the Chabad Jewish Center wants to spread the light, with support of the city, and join forces to conquer evil with the triumph of light over darkness.
Starting at 6:00 p.m., the parade, with a police escort, will begin at 11325 Atlantic Blvd. and will go by city hall and back up at the Chabad Jewish Center.
Join them and see the menorahs light up the night sky outside of on the road near city hall and at 6:30 p.m.
Use the hashtag #8nights8lights and #mymenorahlightsupcoralsprings.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts