By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dozens of cars decorated with electric rooftop menorahs and Chanukah paraphernalia will hit the road when the Chabad Centers of Coral Springs celebrate their annual car parade on Thursday, December 26.
With the ride of antisemitism, the Chabad Jewish Center wants to spread the light, with support of the city, and join forces to conquer evil with the triumph of light over darkness.
Starting at 6:00 p.m., the parade, with a police escort, will begin at 11325 Atlantic Blvd. and will go by city hall and back up at the Chabad Jewish Center.
Join them and see the menorahs light up the night sky outside of on the road near city hall and at 6:30 p.m.
Use the hashtag #8nights8lights and #mymenorahlightsupcoralsprings.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.09.13Battery, Burglary, and Baker Acts, Reported by Coral Springs Police