By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dozens of cars decorated with electric rooftop menorahs and Chanukah paraphernalia will hit the road when the Chabad Centers of Coral Springs celebrate their annual car parade on Thursday, December 26.
With the ride of antisemitism, the Chabad Jewish Center wants to spread the light, with support of the city, and join forces to conquer evil with the triumph of light over darkness.
Starting at 6:00 p.m., the parade, with a police escort, will begin at 11325 Atlantic Blvd. and will go by city hall and back up at the Chabad Jewish Center.
Join them and see the menorahs light up the night sky outside of on the road near city hall and at 6:30 p.m.
Use the hashtag #8nights8lights and #mymenorahlightsupcoralsprings.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade