By: Sharon Aron Baron
A middle school drama teacher was arrested after being discovered engaged in sexual acts with a 15-year-old boy.
Just after 2 a.m. May 11, a Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy discovered Pamela Stigger, 33, moments after she had engaged in sexual acts with a 15 year-old boy in the back of a car parked near the intersection of Northwest 70th Avenue and Northwest 58th Street.
Stigger, who is a drama teacher at Forest Glen Middle School in Coral Springs, had been the victim’s teacher in the past.
Special Victims Unit detectives are investigating. At this time, detectives believe that there are no other victims. Stigger faces felony charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of lewd conduct.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Special Victims Unit Det. Elizabeth Rodriguez at 954-321-4228. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution