By: Sharon Aron Baron
Set to open in September, ROC Resto Lounge and Fashion combines drinking, dining and….fashion?
Yes, ROC will be combining an affordable full-service restaurant with a nightclub/lounge, men’s and women’s fashion retail and also a communal annex with eat-in or take-out frozen yogurt creations, sandwiches and desserts all under one roof with an added outdoor patio. The new entertainment complex at Coral Square Mall, will be the first of a new concept that will be popping up all over the country.
“ROC offers the service, quality and excitement of a premium destination without the high-end prices,” says ROC Founder/CEO Gaston Garcia.
“With high-end design elements throughout the 10,000 square foot space, visitors to ROC will think that they are in the most exclusive venues on South Beach or in Manhattan, but the accessible opening price points enable everyone to feel like a VIP “ROC-star” – ROC Press Release.
Lunch items on the American menu with Asian and Latin twists range from $4-12 with dinner entrees starting around $15.
“Coral Springs is proud ROC has selected our City as the first location for the ROC Extra-tainment complex,” says Mayor Vince Boccard.
“Our slogan is ‘Coral Springs – Everything Under the Sun,’ and ROC reflects this with a full service restaurant, nightclub, lounge and fashion retail under one roof at Coral Square Mall. Now we have a ‘go-to’ entertainment solution that will bring excitement, luxury, value and convenience into our community.”
The ROC complex hopes to embraces the way millennials make purchasing decisions to capture this important market.
“This influential group expects a personalized experience – whether purchasing customized running shoes or telephones online or in traditional retail environments – and still demands to receive the same value available to mass consumers. To this group, ‘personalization equals loyalty’,” according to Garcia.
The one-stop entertainment strategy maximizes convenience compared with ‘single-purpose’ restaurants or lounges and simplifies the decision-making process about “What are we going to do tonight?”
Watch the video here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video