By Jon Schaefer
Northwest Regional Library in Coral Springs invites residents to take part in Gentle Yoga For Beginners.
This one-hour class will teach the benefits of yoga through gentle movement and breathwork. No previous yoga experience is required.
Held on Friday, January 27, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., admission is free, and residents are asked to bring their own yoga mat. Guests are required to register for tickets with their Broward County Library card.
Northwest Regional Library is located at 3151 North University Drive, Coral Springs 33065.
To register for Gentle Yoga For Beginners, go to broward.libnet.info/events.
- Jon Schaefer has been a resident of Coral Springs most of his life. He is a 2008 graduate of Coral Springs High School and a 2021 graduate of FAU.
- News2023.02.04Decision Day Looms for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Enrollment Relief: School Board Workshops to Review Community Proposals
- Events2023.01.31Florida Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.24The Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.16Basser’s Fine Wine Presents Paul Hobbs Cabernet Wine Tasting