By Sharon Aron Baron
Enjoy a chance to marvel at the beauty of the delicate and graceful orchid during the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital’s Orchid & Plant Festival.
Held on Saturday, February 24, and Sunday, February 25, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the center expects more than 25 orchid, plant, and garden art vendors to attend this year.
Admission is $8, and children five and older are $3.00. Military families are free. . Visitors will also see some of the nature center’s fascinating wildlife ambassadors in the exhibit area and walk-thru aviary, plus visit a live apiary.
All proceeds will benefit the Sawgrass Nature Center and Wildlife Hospital, which provides environmental education programs focused on South Florida’s unique, fragile Everglades and its many resident species. The wildlife hospital also provides expert rehabilitative care to over 900 injured and orphaned native wildlife annually at no cost to the public.
Purchase tickets here at sawgrassnaturecenter.org. The Orchid & Plant Festival is held at 3000 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. Parking is available at Sawgrass Springs Middle School.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center