By Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced on Wednesday the arrest of Jimmie Louis Moore, 57, of Margate, Florida, for his alleged role in the robbery of a TD Bank branch.
According to officials, the bank robbery took place on August 10, at 490 N State Road 7, shortly after he was arrested without incident by the Margate Police Department.
Moore made his initial appearance in Fort Lauderdale federal court. Margate Police Department, Broward Sheriff’s Office, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force, and the FBI continue the investigation.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest