The Presidential election is just around the corner. Broward residents have already have receive their absentee ballots and are turning them in. Many will wait until the polls open on November 6 to cast their ballots. Results will be learned just hours later and tensions will certainly be high.
To get a feel for what people are thinking, we’ve created a poll. Why not? CBS, FOX and CNN have their polls. There’s also the Washington Post-ABC poll. Let’s not forget the Rasmusen, Gallup and the Quinnipiac polls.
Let’s see how people are voting around here. Will our results match the results coming in from the major pollsters? Will we be able to predict the winner in a few weeks? Take a shot and see who everyone is voting for.[polldaddy poll=”6608041″]
This poll will not allow voters to vote twice. Results cannot be altered by moderator. Thanks for your vote Coral Springs and Parkland residents.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle