By: Chris Brunner
Pollo Tropical celebrates the opening of its newest Coral Springs location with a Grand Opening Beach Party.
The celebration held on Friday, December 2, at 5450 University Drive will include music, balloon artists, family games and spin-to-win free food prizes. One lucky attendee will win Free Pollo Tropical for a Year, and the first 100 customers in line for the opening of the restaurant will receive a quarter chicken rice and beans coupon.
Those lining up for the promotions are urged to begin lining up as early as 9:00 a.m. to be among the first 100 guests eligible. Official remarks and Beach Party festivities begin at 10:15 a.m.
Pollo Tropical is a Caribbean-inspired fast casual concept restaurant with over 160 locations that is known for its fresh, flame-grilled chicken marinated in a proprietary blend of tropical fruit juices and spices.
Pollo Tropical’s other Coral Springs locations are:
800 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Turtle Crossing, 5720 Wiles Rd
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed