By: Jen Russon
Coral Springs Police were called to the scene of an adult white male’s home in the Kensington community after the individual called 911 to report he had been shot.
Sergeant Ernesto Bruna said officers were dispatched to the man’s home, in the 10700 block of NW 54th Place, at approximately 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
“The victim was shot once and transported to North Broward Hospital. We are actively investigating. We are not sure if the wound was self-inflicted,” said Sgt Bruna.
Because of HIPAA laws, law enforcement is not, at this time, permitted to share the man’s identity or disclose where on his body he was shot.
Updates will be provided as soon as they are available.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2021.05.14Homeowner Against Improvements to Kiwanis Park Takes Concerns to City
- Events2021.05.10Memorial Service in Dog Park Planned for ‘Dr Mike’ of South Gate Veterinary Clinic
- News2021.05.07‘We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet’ Warns Vaccinated Coral Springs Man Who Contracted COVID from Wife
- Events2021.05.06Lights, Camera, Action! Register For a Summer Spot in Next Stop Broadway