By: Chris Brunner
Step back in time to the new retro market in Coral Springs featuring antiques and vintage items as well as other blasts from the past.
This new market will make its debut on Saturday, August 16 and will also feature collectibles, locally made items, and secondhand goodies.
Admission is free, just be there from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m at the Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd. If you miss this one, it will be back again on September 13 and November 22.
For more information, call 954-345-2200.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Hopes for a Little Holiday Magic with Home Decor Contest
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Holds Virtual Tree-Lighting Ceremony
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need