By: Chris Brunner
Step back in time to the new retro market in Coral Springs featuring antiques and vintage items as well as other blasts from the past.
This new market will make its debut on Saturday, August 16 and will also feature collectibles, locally made items, and secondhand goodies.
Admission is free, just be there from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m at the Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd. If you miss this one, it will be back again on September 13 and November 22.
For more information, call 954-345-2200.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee