By: Sharon Aron Baron
Rise Biscuits Donuts featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, will be holding the Grand Opening of its first Florida location in Coral Springs on Saturday, December 2.
“We can’t wait for South Florida to taste the best dang biscuits, sandwiches, and donuts. Breakfast and lunch will never be boring again,” said Pinkesh Desai who, with his partners Smit Shah and Pragnesh Goyani, will own and operate the Coral Springs franchise.
At breakfast time, Rise serves unique biscuit sandwiches featuring everyday favorite fillings like its buttermilk-brined fried chicken, crispy bacon, salt-cured ham and country sausage topped with egg, cheese, and spreads. Come lunchtime, the menu shifts to sandwiches on a potato roll, including Rise’s righteous chicken, Savory Buffalo Chicken with house-made buffalo sauce, shaved celery and blue cheese sauce, and limited time offerings like The Smoked Turkey Breast with a Cranberry Sauce, Brie and Crispy Onions.
To celebrate its grand opening, Rise Coral Springs will be donating 10 percent of opening day sales to the PTA at Country Hills Elementary School in Coral Springs. “Community building is at the heart of Rise’s mission, and we’re proud to be giving back to the Coral Springs community by raising money for Country Hills Elementary,” said Desai.
A growing restaurant, Rise Biscuits Donuts has eleven stores operating in North Carolina and recently opened locations in Savannah, GA and Allen, TX, and Richmond, VA. Rise and has over 100 franchise locations under contract.
Rise Coral Springs will be located at 2764 N University Drive in The Walk and is open daily from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For more information visit Rise Biscuits Donuts.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis