By Kevin Deutsch
Rue21 is coming soon to Coral Square Mall on Dec. 9 —one of 15 new locations the clothing chain plans to open this year.
The retailer, which specializes in serving the 15 to 25-year-old Gen Z demographic, said the openings are part of an aggressive investment in its physical and digital footprints.
The new location will be most easily accessed using Coral Square Mall’s North Main Entrance, at 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd., in Coral Springs.
The retailer said its new stores use a “data-driven site selection process that is laser-focused on its customer profile,” according to a press release issued by the company.
“The success of the new stores in 2020 fueled investment in the 15 new stores this year,” said Michele Pascoe, Rue21’s CFO, who also oversees the brand’s real estate strategy. “As we continue to grow the fleet, we can’t wait to welcome more loyal customers to the brand.”
Founded in 1976, Rue21 has 700 locations, including Boynton Beach, Jensen Beach, Vero Beach, and Fort Myers.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2021.12.02Capitol Rioter From Coral Springs Says He Was “In The Bathroom Pooping” During Violence
- Crime & Safety2021.12.02Jail Booking Photo Shows Man Restrained by BSO
- Crime & Safety2021.11.28Coral Springs Police Arrest Driver With 22 License Suspensions
- News2021.11.26Coral Springs Crime Update: Extortion and Battery on a School Employee