By: Stevette Ballog:
Move over Papa John’s, Sarpino’s Pizzeria, now going into its first year of business, is giving Coral Springs some competition.
Located in the Cypress Run Marketplace, Sarpino was opened last summer, and, according to area developer Vasili Bykau, they are planning for 47 additional restaurants in the future.
Established in 2001 in Victoria, Canada, Sarpino’s U.S. headquarters are located in suburban Chicago. As of March, there were 53 locations in seven states and more than 250 worldwide. This growing company prides itself on the art of pie-making by using fresh ingredients, an in-house daily made sauce, and hand-kneaded dough that proofs three times to ensure a delicate crispy crust. With over 83 toppings to choose from, they aim to please a variety of palates.
Sarpino’s menu has a wide array of creations like Pizza Santorini loaded with feta cheese, Kalamata olives, slices of gyros, and tzatziki sauce, the meat-centric New York Deli pie, the spicy Buffalo Blue Chicken, Bykau’s favorite—the Alfredo Pomodoro Pizza, and many more. They also feature calzones, sandwiches, pastas, fried mac and cheese, wings, breadsticks, dessert pizzas, cheesecake, and tiramisu.
What makes this pizzeria unique is that they offer free delivery, no minimum orders, and they are open 365 days (including holidays) with late-night hours expanding to 4 a.m. on certain nights.
Bykau is no stranger to the food business and started with the company in 2004 as a pizza delivery driver back in Illinois. He worked his way up the ladder and then later relocated to South Florida to operate and develop the new restaurant, which he hopes will make the company’s founder, Gerry Koutogos, proud. “We bring the authentic Italian taste of gourmet pizza and convenience along with support to the local community and charities, ” he said.
If you’ve got a hankering for some bubbling 100 percent real mozzarella, savory Italian spices, a wide variety of high-quality ingredients on the freshly made crust, give Sarpino’s a try. Don’t forget to tell them Stevette from Coral Springs Talk sent you and let us know what you think.
Sarpino’s Pizzeria is located at 10609 W Atlantic Blvd Coral Springs, FL 33071. Map it. 954-906-8880
Sunday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4.a.m.
Order Online at www.gosarpinos.com
- Stevette Balllog, formally from Chicago has been living in Broward County for 15 years. She has a B.S. in Culinary Management from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and is owner of the Fork Notes Blog. She loves to travel all over the US in search of the best food, wine and craft beer, and she loves to cook. If you have an idea for a restaurant for her to review, please contact her at email@example.com follow her on Twitter at @Forknotes
- Eat2018.06.19Sarpino’s Brings the Authentic Italian Taste of Gourmet Pizza to Coral Springs
- Eat2018.03.12Sarpino’s Brings the Authentic Italian Taste of Gourmet Pizza to Coral Springs
- Eat2018.01.22Review: Fyr & Ice Brings Asian Fusion to Coral Springs
- Eat2017.12.07Newly Opened ‘Bottoms Up Gastropub and Tap’ is Anything But Average