By: Sharon Aron Baron
Holocaust survivor Rena Finder, one of the the youngest Schindler’s list survivors, will speak in Coral Springs on January 8.
Finder was born in Kraków Poland in 1929. She is one of 1,200 Jews that Oskar Schindler helped save from extermination and is committed to sharing her story in the hope of keeping the lessons of the Holocaust alive.
Throughout the years she has been an inspiration to thousands of young people struggling to make the right choices in their lives. She will be speaking at the Chabad of Coral Springs on Monday, January 8 at 7:30 p.m.
Register online at www.CoralSpringsChabad.org/Schindlerslist or call the office at 954-344-4855 for more information. The Chabad of Coral Springs is located at3925 N. University Drive Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’