By Sharon Aron Baron
Beginning December 1, Broward County Public Schools will open the School Choice application window where parents can apply online for school reassignments, Nova, and magnet programs.
During the window lasting through February 8, 2021, families are encouraged to explore all of the district’s School Choice options for their families for the 2021/2022 school year.
Parents and guardians can visit the District’s School Choice options by visiting browardschools.com/schoolchoice and can access information by student interest, grade level, and individual school name.
The School Choice application will be available online on the School Choice website beginning December 1, at 8 a.m.
Please note: The 2021/22 application window for the John M. McKay Scholarship for Students with Disabilities for public schools begins May 1, 2021.
For more information, parents and guardians can contact the Office of School Choice (formerly the Department of Demographics & Student Assignments) at 754-321-2480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students