By: Sharon Aron Baron
MOD Pizza announced the opening of their second South Florida store in the City of Coral Springs.
Located in The Walk, the Grand Opening celebration will be held on Tuesday, February 6 at noon where they will be giving away 52 free pizza’s for the first 52 people – with all proceeds going towards the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
“We are thrilled to open MOD Pizza in Coral Springs and to introduce the community to our artisan-style pizzas made on demand,” said Brick Kerge, Vice President of Operations for BBX’s MOD Pizza business in Florida.
The Coral Springs store opens just months after their Parkland store on 7171 N. State Road 7.
MOD Pizza features individual, artisan-style pizza made on-demand using fresh pressed dough and signature sauces hand-cooked in an 800-degree oven in just minutes. Salads are individually hand-tossed for each customer, and the restaurant serves up hand spun milkshakes, house-made lemonades and iced teas, and local craft beers and wine.
Customers create their own pizzas and salads using any combination of over 30 featured toppings, or they can choose from a menu of MOD classics all for a fixed price of $7.97. The 3,000-square foot Coral Springs store will include an outdoor patio, original artwork and hand painted mural by Coral Springs local artist Jay Bellichi, known as “Remote,” along with MOD’s signature “Wall of Fame,” a photo collage that pays homage to the local community and people from the MOD journey.
The Seattle-Based company has more than 300 locations across 27 states and the United Kingdom. Located in The Walk at 2702 N. University Drive, hours of operation will be Monday through Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home