The annual Senior Health Fair Extravaganza is being held once again, and if you were too young to go before, this may be your year.
All seniors are invited on Wednesday, October 15, at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair, sponsored by Sports Authority, will feature a variety of health screenings and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
In addition, the Police Department will be offering seniors the CarFit program, which offers older adults the opportunity to check how well their personal vehicles “fit” them. The DMV will also be there renewing licenses and vehicle registrations.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors.
The event will be held from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed