The City of Coral Springs is hosting a free Health Fair Extravaganza on Wednesday, October 17 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, Hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Coral Springs Police Department will be accepting any unused, unwanted or expired prescription medication during the event.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors. Any vendors or sponsors that would like to participate are encouraged to call.Location:
Public Safety Building 2501 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts