The City of Coral Springs is hosting a free Health Fair Extravaganza on Wednesday, October 17 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, Hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Coral Springs Police Department will be accepting any unused, unwanted or expired prescription medication during the event.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors. Any vendors or sponsors that would like to participate are encouraged to call.Location:
Public Safety Building 2501 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video