The City of Coral Springs is hosting a free Health Fair Extravaganza on Wednesday, October 17 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. The fair will feature a variety of health screenings and wellness advice. Participants include health care agencies, Hospice, senior housing services, and other providers offering senior care.
The Coral Springs Police Department will be accepting any unused, unwanted or expired prescription medication during the event.
The Health Fair will also feature raffles, giveaways and refreshments. The event is open to all seniors, family members, residents or business owners who offer services to seniors. Any vendors or sponsors that would like to participate are encouraged to call.Location:
Public Safety Building 2501 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show