Do you need to lose at least 85 pounds and don’t mind being seen sweating each of those pounds off by millions of TV viewers?
If so, then Saturday is the day to head over for the casting call for “The Biggest Loser.”
“The Biggest Loser,” will be casting individuals for its 14th season in North Miami this weekend.
Skinny people need not apply. You need to be 85 pounds overweight, 18 years old, and willing to take a leave of absence from your job for five months during the taping.
Not only will contestants lose weight, possibly extending their lives, but they have a chance to win $250,000.
Too busy to appear at a casting call? Then send in your video. Video instructions at “The Biggest Loser” website.
Casting Call:Saturday, June 23 10 am – 6 pm Planet Fitness 850 Ives Dairy Road Miami, FL 33179
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home