By: Sharon Aron Baron
Breakfast lovers rejoice because The Egg & I Restaurant is opening its seventh restaurant in Florida and its 112th location in the nation right here in the City of Coral Springs.
Founded in 1987, The Egg & I is a full-service breakfast and lunch restaurant with hours from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. seven days a week. The location will even include a private meeting room with a large screen TV for powerpoint presentations for those breakfast business meetings according to Eric Bronson, Director of Operations.
Grand opening day will be Monday, February 2, but if you make a reservation, you can attend a special pre-opening training day on Saturday, January 31, from 8 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. where The Egg & I will donate 100 percent of all proceeds to Wounded Warriors of South Florida. Wounded Warriors of South Florida’s mission is to provide temporary, immediate financial assistance to service connected eligible disabled veterans.
“Through the generosity of corporate partners like The Egg & I, we are able to serve more veterans in need in our community,” said Captain Richard I. Wennet, President at Wounded Warriors of South Florida.
“We are all very excited about this event to support Wounded Warriors of South Florida and about our new restaurant opening. The community has already welcomed us with open arms and we can’t wait to become more involved in our new community and to make new friends,” said Bronson. “We are also very pleased our restaurant is creating 45 new jobs in Coral Springs.”
Other Florida locations for The Egg & I include: Panama, Pensacola, Orlando, Riverview (Tampa), Boynton Beach, Melbourne (February 3), and Ocala (February 23).
The Egg & I Restaurant is located at 1933 N. University Drive in the BB&T Plaza. To make a reservation for the January 31, event, please call 954-688-6674. Please consider making a voluntary donation to directly benefit Wounded Warriors of South Florida.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.08.19Young Chef’s Academy Holds ‘Open House’ in Coral Springs
- Crime & Safety2019.08.19Crash on Sawgrass Expressway Leaves One Victim Dead
- Eat2019.08.19There’s Only a Short Wait Until Five Guys Opening Date
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence