By Rachael Nestel
A new splash pad is open to the public inside a Coral Springs park.
Located near Meadow’s Playground at Betti Stradling Park, the new Splash-N-Play is conveniently located near a skate park, public restrooms, and park pavilions. This new addition features the largest water play area in the city.
Residents can experience custom water jets, palm trees, cloud umbrellas, and a dump bucket. There are four “Funbrellas” for those who wish to relax in the shade, as well as a fenced perimeter for added security. When the sun goes down, visitors can enjoy LED lighting.
To activate the splash pad, residents can place their hands on any of the round black buttons located at the corners of the pad.
The splash pad’s construction began in May 2022 with a budget of $426,760. The project originally experienced delays due to insufficient supporting infrastructure at the park’s east side.
Visitors can enjoy the splash pad from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Rachael Nestel has lived in Coral Springs for three years. She taught middle school English for over four years and currently works full-time as a Senior Copywriter. Rachael graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Media Studies from Rutgers University in 2009.
- EventsFebruary 23, 2023Chabad of Coral Springs Hosts Purim Dinner Party with Dancing and Costumes
- EventsFebruary 23, 2023Margaritas, Mediums, and Magic Meet in Coral Springs
- EventsFebruary 22, 2023Chabad Jewish Center Hosts Monopoly Purim Party
- EventsFebruary 21, 2023NOW OPEN: Swing Away at Premier Indoor Golf Venue in Coral Springs