By Sharon Aron Baron
Tickets go on sale this Friday for television personality, author, and Food Network star Alton Brown of Alton Brown Live – Beyond The Eats when he visits the Coral Springs Center for the Arts in 2022.
Brown created a new form of entertainment—the live culinary variety show—with his Edible Inevitable Tour and Eat Your Science, which played in over 200 cities with more than 350,000 fans in attendance.
Brown says fans can expect “more cooking, more comedy, more music, and more potentially dangerous science stuff.”
Critics and fans have raved about the interactive components of Brown’s shows. He warns, “Prepare for an evening unlike any other and if I call for volunteers… think twice.”
Brown has a knack for mixing science, music, and food into two hours of pure entertainment. “Plus, you’ll see things I’ve never been allowed to do on TV.”
Alton Brown has been on the Food Network for over 20 years and is best known as the creator, writer, and host of Good Eats, Good Eats: Reloaded, and Good Eats: The Return. He also hosted Cutthroat Kitchen and served as the culinary commentator on Iron Chef America. There are two James Beard awards with Brown’s name on them in a drawer in his office, and somewhere in the world, there’s a coveted Peabody awarded for Good Eats that was stolen out of his car back in 2013. In his spare time, he’s working on his ninth book on food and cooking.
Those with an appetite for more Alton Brown can find additional show and ticketing information at altonbrownlive.com.
The show is scheduled for Friday, February 11, 2022, at 12 p.m. Tickets will go on sale Friday, April 30, at noon, by calling the box office at 954.344.5990 or online at thecentercs.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration