By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts announced on Monday comedian and actor Andrew Dice Clay is coming to the Center in December and tickets are on sale now.
One of America’s most controversial and outrageous comics in history, in 1990, Andrew Dice Clay became the first comedian to sell out Madison Square Garden two nights in a row. That same year he played the lead role in the comedy-mystery film The Adventures of Ford Fairlane and has starred in numerous classic 80s films such as Pretty In Pink, Casual Sex and many more.
Over the last few years, Clay’s role in Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine got critical praise for his role alongside Cate Blanchett and Alec Baldwin. He’s had recurring roles on HBO’s hit show Entourage and Martin Scorsese’s Vinyl. His most recent film was A Star Is Born, written and directed by Bradley Cooper, in which Dice plays Lady Gaga’s father.
Andrew Dice Clay will be in Coral Springs Saturday, December 7, at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $65.34 and are available for purchase by going online at www.TheCenterCS.com or by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle