By: Sharon Aron Baron
As the new Coral Springs location nears completion, Trader Joe’s is looking for “Crewmembers” to join their team.
The store refers to its employees in nautical terms and pays Crewmembers $11 – $16 per hour.
According to Trader Joe’s, the Crew is Trader Joe’s heart and soul.
“As a member of the Crew, you do a little of everything—and handle a lot. So does everyone along with you. Working the cash registers, receiving and unloading deliveries, stocking shelves, building displays, cleaning the floor, answering questions about Trader Joe’s products, and just generally making sure that every customer has a fun, friendly, and informative shopping experience.”
Other positions include Merchant, Mate, and Captain — however, they were not hiring for those positions.
Last week we wrote they would tentatively be opening at the end of October, beginning of November. Trader Joe’s is located at The Walk at 2796 N University Drive. Their website said applications are only being accepted at the store at this time.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music