By: Sharon Aron Baron
As the new Coral Springs location nears completion, Trader Joe’s is looking for “Crewmembers” to join their team.
The store refers to its employees in nautical terms and pays Crewmembers $11 – $16 per hour.
According to Trader Joe’s, the Crew is Trader Joe’s heart and soul.
“As a member of the Crew, you do a little of everything—and handle a lot. So does everyone along with you. Working the cash registers, receiving and unloading deliveries, stocking shelves, building displays, cleaning the floor, answering questions about Trader Joe’s products, and just generally making sure that every customer has a fun, friendly, and informative shopping experience.”
Other positions include Merchant, Mate, and Captain — however, they were not hiring for those positions.
Last week we wrote they would tentatively be opening at the end of October, beginning of November. Trader Joe’s is located at The Walk at 2796 N University Drive. Their website said applications are only being accepted at the store at this time.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.07Stolen Tags and Arrests This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro