By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tropical Financial Credit Union in Coral Springs has moved – but they won’t be going too far. They relocated a little over a mile away to 8947 West Atlantic Blvd and opened to their members on Monday with the same staff in place.
“This move gave us a fresh palette to design something more in line with today’s banking expectations,” said Rich Helber, president/CEO of Tropical Financial. “Utilizing a more efficient footprint, we have created an inviting space that fully utilizes technology and provides a convenient, pleasurable experience for our members.”
The new branch features a lounge area where members can sit in comfortable chairs and view financial educational videos on a large flat-screen TV. Tellers work from pods instead of enclosed counters, creating a friendlier, more interactive experience for members.
Members can also visit the “tech bar”, set to open early next year, where they can use one of four iPads set up to interact with the credit union to learn more about products and services, or even start a loan application.
Tropical Financial, one of the largest not-for-profit credit unions in South Florida, has 10 branches throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving