By: Sharon Aron Baron
Your favorite little ghosts and goblins are invited to the Coral Square Mall for a fun and safe morning at the Boo Bash on Saturday, October 29 as well as some Halloween trick-or-treating on October 31.
Kidgits Boo Bash
The Boo Bash will be held from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Saturday, October 29, where children of all ages are encouraged to sport their best Halloween costume to celebrate the spooky holiday with friends and family. Kidgits Club members will enjoy an interactive DJ, lots of candy and a not so scary Halloween show. Additionally, Noerr Programs will be on-site for attendees to purchase their spooky photos.
On Monday, October 31, after 4 p.m., Coral Square Mall will host mall-wide trick-or-treating. During the event, participating retailers will provide Halloween candy to children dressed up for the holiday.
Costumes should be worn only during event hours and masks are allowed only on children 12 years old and younger. Come join us in a safe, well-lit environment and grab some goodies from Coral Square.
The cost is free and open to Kidgits Members. Not a Simon Kidgits Club Member? Visit Kidgets.com to sign up.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event