By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you thought that Republicans were rare in South Florida, then you must have missed the crowd at Wings Plus on Thursday when Rick Scott made a pit stop and was met by an enthusiastic crowd of fellow conservatives.
Rick Scott told the crowd that they have created 600,000 private sector jobs in the past three and a half years, cut taxes forty times while Charlie Crist raised them $2.2 billion dollars, cut regulations and will cut taxes another billion over the next two years.
“Charlie Crist is a slick politician, a smooth talker and I’m not,” Scott told the crowd.
Scott also introduced speakers: Co-Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Sharon Day, Mayor Vincent Boccard and Commissioner Tom Powers.
Photos of the event tomorrow here on Coral Springs Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store