By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you thought that Republicans were rare in South Florida, then you must have missed the crowd at Wings Plus on Thursday when Rick Scott made a pit stop and was met by an enthusiastic crowd of fellow conservatives.
Rick Scott told the crowd that they have created 600,000 private sector jobs in the past three and a half years, cut taxes forty times while Charlie Crist raised them $2.2 billion dollars, cut regulations and will cut taxes another billion over the next two years.
“Charlie Crist is a slick politician, a smooth talker and I’m not,” Scott told the crowd.
Scott also introduced speakers: Co-Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Sharon Day, Mayor Vincent Boccard and Commissioner Tom Powers.
Photos of the event tomorrow here on Coral Springs Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway