By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you thought that Republicans were rare in South Florida, then you must have missed the crowd at Wings Plus on Thursday when Rick Scott made a pit stop and was met by an enthusiastic crowd of fellow conservatives.
Rick Scott told the crowd that they have created 600,000 private sector jobs in the past three and a half years, cut taxes forty times while Charlie Crist raised them $2.2 billion dollars, cut regulations and will cut taxes another billion over the next two years.
“Charlie Crist is a slick politician, a smooth talker and I’m not,” Scott told the crowd.
Scott also introduced speakers: Co-Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Sharon Day, Mayor Vincent Boccard and Commissioner Tom Powers.
Photos of the event tomorrow here on Coral Springs Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive