By Ryan Yousefi
City leadership wants to know how you see the future of Coral Springs.
The City of Coral Springs is charting its course toward the future with an initiative titled “Vision 2035: Impressions on the Future,” – a process that aims to engage the city’s residents and businesses in shaping the long-term vision for Coral Springs.
Coral Springs city officials encourage active participation from the community as part of this communitywide visioning initiative. Residents and businesses are invited to provide invaluable input on the city’s future through a dedicated survey to kick things off.
The survey seeks to answer a pivotal question, “What do you hope to see by 2035?”
By engaging in this process, Coral Springs residents and businesses can play a crucial role in influencing the city’s strategic direction over the next decade.
By clicking this link, residents and businesses are encouraged to complete the survey and share their visions and expectations for Coral Springs by 2035.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 22, 2024Man Claiming to be Christ Causes Commotion in Coral Springs Store
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024TICKET ALERT: Indigo Girls at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts Go on Sale on Friday
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Tickets Now on Sale For Legendary Comedian Bobby Collins March 15 Show
- EventsFebruary 20, 2024Next Stop Broadway Opens 2024 Summer Camp Registration