By David Volz
Alex Dvorak, a Florida Kings under-14 team member, has a passion for hockey and dreams of success on the ice.
“I love hockey, and it is the only sport I play,” he said.
Alex trains at One to One Health and Wellness at 5451 North University Drive in Coral Springs. “I like to come here and work out,” he said.
His father, Radek Dvorak, a former NHL player who spent most of his professional hockey career with the Florida Panthers, recommends Manuel Mair, the owner of One to One.
“He trains my son, and we have had a great experience. It takes a lot of hard work to become a professional athlete, and my son is working hard to become a top hockey player,” said Radek.
Mair, his staff, and friends celebrated opening a 5,000-square-foot new section of their business on Friday — a bridge between the physical therapy and wellness sections.
“We have been in Coral Springs for 31 years and love it. We help people achieve their fitness and athletic goals. We turn non-athletes into athletes,” said Mair. “I help people become more confident so they can achieve their goals.”
He believes that anyone can achieve a high level of fitness and athletic goals. “I have worked with older people who had never been athletic and helped them become athletes,” he said.
Mair has a gregarious personality and loves to help and encourage people. At the celebration, he enjoyed entertaining his guests.
One to One offers a wide array of fitness and wellness services with the latest physical fitness and exercise equipment and encompasses all major aspects of physical well-being, including fitness, aesthetics, physical therapy, and recovery.
“We have actually been offering three businesses, and we are now bringing them together under the wellness concept,” said Mair. “We celebrated the fact that all these services are now offered in one place.”
George Azar, M.D., has been a client at One to One for several years and believes fitness is important for everyone.
“People need to get up and get some exercise. Physical fitness is important to good health,” he said.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center